Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Jan 4th-10th

I'm aiming for an easy week to ramp myself back into cooking mode.

Mon - Kids: Ramen & Green Beans, Parents: Out with friends

Tues - Potato Soup w/ Monterey Jack and Tomatoes

Wed - Pasta w/ Meat Sauce, Salad, and possibly Homemade Bread

Thurs - Baked Potatoes in the Crockpot w/ Chili and Cheese

Fri - Kids: Corndogs and Apples, Parents: Sandwiches/Leftovers (Work night, so boys will eat in the car.)

Sat - Chicken Adobo w/ Rice and Veggies (John makes this by memory and it was a little too strong this time. Hopefully next time I'll have a recipe to share.)

Sun - Mom's Roast in the Crockpot (Can't share this one. Mom has declared it a secret.)

4 comments:

  1. now I'm curious. What's the roast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make it for you sometime but it is a secret. Have to keep my kids coming home for something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or come out here Stew! I'll make it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia, just found this blog. Love it, though I will admit reading about food makes me queasy right now. FYI, i HATE secret recipes.

    HATE. I don't believe in secrets when it comes to good food. :)

    ReplyDelete