Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Jan 18th-24th

I have no idea what we're going to eat this week. John will be out of town half the week, I'll be at work another night, and the weekend is always a little flexible. It's likely that we'll be eating mostly kid-friendly food. Easy, throw together at the last minute things that are barely cooking. I promise I'll eat a salad or two myself.

So that I don't leave you with nothing, I'm going to make a list of a few baked goods we might make this week. Simple ones that the kids can help me with. If we like these particular versions of traditional recipes, I'll post them here on my blog.

Snickerdoodles
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Muffins
No-Bake Cookies
cJane's Sugar Cookies

And if the kids want something more familiar, we can always make some Pumpkin Cookies or My Oatmeal Cookies.

Plus, like usual, Tuesday is bread making day. Come hang out and make bread with me if you're local!

No comments:

Post a Comment