Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ham and Broccoli Quiche

Excuse the poor photo. It's a combination of my horrendous photography skills and a very old camera. Mostly me, though. The best part of the picture is my pie plate. You know you're jealous of how cool it is.

I had so much extra ham from Christmas dinner that we're still finding ways to use it up. This was easier than I expected and is one of my favorite egg dishes. It's so good in fact, that we had to stop ourselves before we polished off the whole thing in one sitting. We being the family, not just me.

Ham and Broccoli Quiche
4 eggs
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1/2 c. light cream
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. diced cooked ham
1/2 c. cooked broccoli
1 9" unbaked piecrust

In a medium bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add soup and cream; mix well. Sprinkle cheese, meat, and broccoli over unbaked piecrust. Follow with soup mixture.

Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F.

No comments:

Post a Comment